How your parking charge is calculated?
All rates and rate calculations are subject to change, see indemnity clause specified on receipt!
To see the specific Rates for services available online, use this chart:
| Pick A Service: || Flat Rate || Daily Rate || Weekly Rate || Monthly Rate |
|| $0.00 || $14.16 || $92.04 || $166.37
| Days Applicable:
|| day 1 - day 6
|| day 7 - day 7
|| day 14 - day 30
Each service Skyway Park offers use specific
Monthly rates that combine to calculate the price of parking. We start by evaluating the total number of days you will be parking for; with that total, we determine the number of months you are parking, the number of weeks you are parking, and the remaining number of days you are parking (that were not considered in monthly or weekly time periods) all contributing to your final total.
By Offering Weekly and Monthly Rates: Skyway Park is able to provide more affordable parking the longer you park!
If you were to park for 41 days We would calculate the number of days parking as:
- 1 Month for the first 30 days
- 1 Week for the following 7 days
- 4 Days for the remaining 4 days
This adds up to 41 days, and you have taken advantage of both the Monthly rate, and the Weekly rate in that time span. The Monthly rate is calculated first, then the Weekly, then the Daily. Bringing you Maximum savings every time you park.
- Call In Time
- The time that you called us at our desk for your pick-up at your terminal is recognized as the time of your actual return.
- Extended Day
We automatically forgive up to 3 hours before
calculating a new day, this means at least one day
of parking in any reservation made at
is 27 hours long. Allowing you to come in early,
or return late without being charged extra.
- Should the time of your actual return be over 24 hours earlier than the time of your scheduled return you paid, your charge amount is recalculated with the amount you already paid and will be refunded.
- Delay Charge
- Should the time of your actual return be later than the time of your scheduled return you paid, $2.00 per every 3 hours is to be additionally charged as the delay charge.
- Delay Discount
- However, such Delay Charges can be avoided by your advance notice to our Skyway Park over 6 hours prior to the time of your scheduled return by identifying your Skyway Park Control/Receipt # to our check-in desk via email, fax or phone call. Upon our receipt of such notice or advice from you, the date and time of your newly scheduled return is recognized as "Extended or Postponed" date and time and charged for so many extended days at $10.00 Easy Payment amount per day.
Parking Check In and Flight Departure Time Difference
Online Parking Reservations typically request your
and Arrival Flight Information as it is helpful for our
system will inform drivers where and which terminal to drop
you off, and pick you up.
Rather then asking you for your check-in time we ask your flight
information directly, and estimate check-in occuring 2 hours
prior to your departure flight. Our Extended Day calculator
ensures that we won't be adding an additional day of parking
if you arrive a few hours early, either.
Note: Extended Day discounts are not provided to third
Please contact our Marketing and Sales group to find out about the great benefits of the SCR Program.